SLS LAS VEGAS LISTINGS
Open Monday – Thursday from noon – midnight, Friday from noon – 2 a.m., Saturday from noon – 2 a.m. and Sunday from noon – midnight.
Located directly across from the registration desk, SLS Las Vegas’ signature lobby bar doubles as the ideal spot for guests to transition from on-the-go to in-the-glow in an intimate space including distinctive cocktails, wine and beer with live entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. All guests must be 21 years or older.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m., featuring solo artists playing a mix of classic and acoustic covers.
- Fridays: Rick Duarte
- Saturdays: Michael Johnson
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Center Bar serves a full bar, including handcrafted specialty cocktails and shots. A striking LED fixture hangs above the bar, which is situated in the middle of the action on the casino floor. All guests must be 21 years or older.
Bazaar Meat by José Andrés™
Sunday – Thursday from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Bar Centro daily from 5 p.m. – close.
A groundbreaking culinary experience, Bazaar Meat by José Andrés is the James Beard award-winning chef’s wild and wonderful celebration of the carnivorous. Bazaar Meat serves nuanced, playful cuisine and cocktails in a strikingly seductive setting, a pairing for which The Bazaar by José Andrés has become known for on both coasts.
Tuesday – Thursday from 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Featuring the dynamic pairing of Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi and design impresario Philippe Starck, Katsuya is truly a feast for the senses. With specialty cocktails, innovative rolls and spectacular sushi and sashimi platters, Chef Uechi skillfully translates Japanese flavors for the American palate.
- Social Hour from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Signature offerings starting at $9 include baked crab hand rolls, Katsuya ceviche and a spicy albacore sashimi with crispy onion. Featured rolls starting at $5 include the corn crunch roll, rainbow roll, Sahara roll, tuna tataki roll and more. Katsuya will also offer snacks and salads from $5 to $10, including “Karaage” Japanese fried chicken, seaweed Sunomono salad, creamy rock shrimp and crispy Brussels sprouts. Other Social Hour offerings include $6 beers and $7 sake, $7 house red and house white wine selections, as well as $8 hand-crafted signature cocktails.
Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Made famous in Los Angeles following its debut at The Redbury Hotel in 2010, Cleo showcases Chef Danny Elmaleh’s acclaimed contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. Cleo at SLS Las Vegas imparts a familiar narrative to fans of the Hollywood outpost, with multiple kitchens, a central oven, a shared-plates dining experience, and a
signature mixology program. Reservations are suggested
- Social Hour from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Signature offerings start at $7 and include a dip trio served with laffa bread; a selection of salads and vegetables priced at $8; flatbreads, kebabs, sausage and meats including pork belly, lamb shawarma, sliders and more for $9. Additional Social Hour offerings include $2 oysters, $4 select beers, $8 specialty cocktails, as well as $8 house red and house white wines.
Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book
Monday and Friday from 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Named “Burger of the Year” by GQ magazine, Umami Burger has a devoted cult following among food lovers and burger devotees around the world. At its popular SLS Las Vegas outpost, Umami Burger is paired with craft beer on an outdoor Beer Garden overlooking The Strip and betting in the William Hill Sports Book.
800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Starting Sunday, April 1: Daily, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Honoring the heritage of Old World Italian tradition, the pizzas at 800 Degrees are made with California-grown tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and handcrafted crust made with flour from the ancient Molino San Felice in Naples, Italy. Topped by the finest charcuterie and local vegetables, guests may order from one of a few recommended combinations or select their own ingredients. Baked for just 60 seconds in an 800-degree oven, pizzas are often ready before guests even leave the counter.
- Pizza Promotion
800 Degrees invites guests to indulge in a pizza and drink combo including a Margherita pizza and 14-ounce SLS Lager for $10.95.
Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen serves up home-style cooking and hospitality 24 hours every day in a casual, vibrant setting. Inspired by the classic Las Vegas coffee shop, Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen serves generous portions of comfort food with a modern twist, including breakfasts, sandwiches, salads and entrees, as well as authentic Chinese cuisine. The Chinese menu, featuring dim sum, is available daily from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Daily, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
A collaboration with J. Gursey Coffee, The Perq brings the acclaimed LA-based specialty roaster’s gourmet coffee and tea to SLS Las Vegas. Located between the lobby and casino, the coffee bar offers an array of fresh salads, paninis, house-made pastries, and freshly-made gelato. From morning to night, it’s a convenient stop for a well-crafted beverage and a light snack, “grab-and-go” meal, or sweet treat.
DAY AND NIGHTLIFE
Daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; weather permitting.
Situated at the heart of SLS Las Vegas, Foxtail Pool offers guests a refreshing dose of day life in one sprawling, luxurious resort pool. Boasting a centrally-located pool bar and state-of-the-art sound system, this 32,000 square-foot oasis features 23 cabanas, 2 VIP cabanas and 30 daybeds. Foxtail Pool is reserved for hotel guests only, with the exception of scheduled events.
The Sayers Club®
Thursday – Saturday from 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
The Sayers Club welcomes guests looking to unwind and socialize in a stylish setting. Formerly open for late night, only, The Sayers Club is now a meeting spot for happy hour, late-night cocktails and everything in-between. Set in a comfortable, seductive atmosphere, The Sayers Club offers plush oversized couches, candlelit ambiance and stylish décor. The Sayers Club opens its strip facing garage door during warmer weather, revealing an open-air patio. All guests must be 21 years or older.
- Tim Hurley – Friday, April 13 at 9:30 p.m.
- Singer-songwriter from Playa del Rey, Calif., Hurley has shared the stage with names including Joe Nicholas, Kane Brown and Lindsay Ell, and is a popular country music headliner at festivals, fairs and events across the country. Admission is free for the 21+ event.
- Michael Johnson & The A-List – Friday, April 27 at 9 p.m.
- Comprised of some of the top musicians on the West Coast, Michael Johnson & The A-List have opened for artists including the Steve Miller Band, Journey at the MGM Grand Garden Area, Chaka Khan, Debbie Gibson and more. Admission is free for the 21+ event.
Located exclusively at SLS Las Vegas, The Foundry is a live entertainment venue that funnels the energy of Las Vegas’ top concert settings into a stylish, intimate space for up to 1,400 guests. The Foundry boasts state-of-the-art technology including cutting edge acoustics, a custom built 25-foot by 65-foot stage, three full bars, VIP booths and reserved seating. The Foundry is designed to host a wide range of shows, from comedic productions, jazz greats and up-and-coming country artists. Age restrictions vary and cover charges may apply.
- Upcoming Performances:
- Bill Bellamy: Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7
- Devin Dawson: Friday, April 13
- Carly Pearce: Friday, April 27
- Tony Rock: Saturday, May 19
- Earl Klugh: Friday, May 25
Named for the year the Sahara Hotel and Casino opened on the site, SLS’ players club offers an array of desirable new offerings and more ways for members to accrue and spend points. With Club 52, cardholders are eligible for benefits such as bonus multiplier days, invitations to special events, private gated parking, complimentary room upgrades, pre-sale concert tickets and more. Plus, members may use their points for free play and food and beverage with 250 points equaling $1. Slot players may earn $1 for one slot point on slots and video keno as well as $2 for 1 slot point on video poker. Points will expire after 13 months of inactivity. Complete rules, participation requirements and details are available at the Club 52 desk, open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and from 10 a.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- $68,000 KaChingKo Drawings: Players may participate in a live game by earning entries from Sunday, April 1 through Saturday, April 28. Ten names will be selected at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. every Saturday in April, where three guests will play a live stage game of KaChingKo for the chance to win $2,500 in free slot play.
- Uncle Sam Kiosk Game: The kiosk game will be available Monday through Thursday throughout April. Players who earn 20 points or a $10 average rated bet for one hour are eligible to play and win dining credits, points, mystery gifts and up to $5,000 in free slot play.
- $2,500 Weekly Slot Tournament Series: Weekly slot tournaments will be held from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. every Tuesday in April. Players may qualify by earning 10 slot points and inserting a Club 52 card into any eligible slot machine.
- Wednesday Baccarat Hot Seats: Members are eligible to win a share of $2,750 in Play-‘Til-You-Lose promotional chips with drawings hosted from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. every Wednesday in April. Players may qualify with an open rating and minimum wage average bet of $25 on Pai Gow Poker or Mini-Baccarat.
- Saturday Spin and Win Baccarat Hot Seat: Twelve winners will spin a multiplier wheel to win a share of the prize pool from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Saturday in April. Members may multiply average bets up to 10x and win up to $1,000 in Play-‘Til-You-Lose promotional chips. Players may qualify with an open rating and minimum wage average bet of $25 on Pai Gow Poker or Mini-Baccarat.
- Weekly $30,000 Baccarat Drawings: Drawings will be held every Friday in April at 8 p.m., 10 p.m. and midnight for the chance to win a share of $30,000 in Play-‘Til-You-Lose baccarat promotional chips.
- 20X Mystery Multiplier: Players may earn up to 20X points on slots every Sunday in April. Players are allowed up to 75,000 points and excludes all video poker play.
- 10X Reels and 3X Video Poker Multiplier: Members may earn 10X points on reels and 3X points on video poker every Wednesday in April. Players are allowed up to 75,000 points on slots and 25,000 points on video poker.
- Spring Cleaning Series: Every Thursday in April players who earn 250 slot points, 500 video poker points or a $25 average rated bet for one hour, will be eligible to receive a gift. The gift series includes a cleaning package, Dirt Devil spray mop, Hurricane spin scrubber and spinning broom. Members must print their voucher from any casino kiosk and present it to the giveaway area on Thursday, April 5, 12, 19, or 26, between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m., while supplies last. Legend players may pick up gifts starting at 10 a.m. The gift is limited to one per player, available only to the first 400 members.
- Car Organizer with Cooler: Free to all Club 52 members, players may pick up a car organizer between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 10. Legend pick-up starts at 10 a.m. Gifts are limited to one per player, available to the first 1,000 members.
- Joy Mangano Travel Steamer: Free to all Club 52 members, players may pick up a Joy Mangano travel steamer between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24. Legend pick-up starts at 10 a.m. Gifts are limited to one per player, available to the first 950 members.
Date Night Package
Couples may also take advantage of SLS’ date night promotion, starting at $89. The package includes a one-night stay, a $75 food and beverage credit to be used at any of SLS Las Vegas’ award-winning restaurants, and a complimentary bottle of champagne. Guests looking to book may use the code: DTNPK.